Why working together?
As mentioned I believe in the human potential
to contribute to business success.
This includes that guidelines must be drawn up and reviewed
to ensure a reliable and fairly balanced co-operation.
I help those who work through the day-to-day business
to make this co-operation and collaboration possible.
I do so by being a contact and sparring partner in the day-to-day business,
a legal consultant or negotiation representative,
project attorney and -if necessary - your lawyer in court.
Design, support and representation from recruitment to termination of employment relationships, especially
- Contract design, time limit, GTC control, part-time, home office Compensation structures, special payments, employee participation
- Company car, flexible remuneration models (incl. target agreements)
- Dealing with and avoiding low performance
- Holidays, illness, pregnancy
- Liability and damages Separation management in connection with terminations and the drafting of termination and liquidation agreements
- Certificate matters
Implementation and compliance with legal requirements, especially
- Compliance regulations
- internal investigations
- use of new media, social media
- Design of control and escalation mechanisms
- Enforcement of sanctions
Advice, representation and negotiation of corporate matters of co-determination and collective law, in particular
- participation rights
- works agreements
- conciliation body and decision-making procedure
Cross Border Business
Regulations for the cross-border deployment of employees, in particular
- Preparation and execution of the entry into the German market.
- cross-company personnel deployment and control
- Tax and social security aspects of employee assignments abroad
External Companies +
Use of external companies and external company personnel, e.g. for
- employee leasing
- Service and work contracts
- Outsourcing Projects
From the drafting of contracts and remuneration to the termination of the contractual relationship with senior executives, managing directors or other board representatives; as well as areas of board liability and claims.
Labour law related advice on restructuring and transaction processes on the individual and collective labour law side, in particular with labor law framework conditions for a transaction
- Transaction-related transfer of business
- Corporate change under works constitution law
- labour law due diligence
- Labour law structuring of purchase, joint venture and merger agreements
Monitoring and implementation of alternative dispute resolution mechanisms, in particular internal conciliation procedures and mediations
Nationwide out-of-court and judicial representation before the labour courts, state labour courts and the Federal Labour Court in judgment and decision proceedings as well as before civil courts in civil law disputes.
Dr. iur. / Attorney at Law
1969 born in Göttingen
Native Language: German
Working language: English
Studies + Education
- Study of Law with focus on labour and social law
(University of Augsburg - Ass. iur.)
- Post graduate Doctorate Study with focus on europ. and intern. Labour Law
(University of Innsbruck - Dr. iur.)
- Specialist Labour Law
- since 1997 Attorney at Law
- 1998 Junior Partner in Labour Law Firm with focus on employees and works counse
- 2000 Corporate Counsel, Head of Legal and HR in intern. Personnel Consultancy
- 2007 Partner in Law Firm responsible for Labour & Employment Law
- 2012 Establishment of HR LEGAL as specialized Law Firm